The glass top recycled timber table. A contemporary use of classic recycled timbers.
Structurally striking glass and stone-topped tables have been making a serious comeback, here’s our take using recycled timber! Inspired by aeroplane propellers, the intricate joinery details are exposed by a round glass top. Perfect for light, airy spaces, or a showpiece in a classic setting. Seats 6 with a diameter of 1500mm.
A rectangular option is also available.
Proudly handcrafted here in Melbourne.
• Made from locally sourced, 100% recycled Australian hardwoods
• Each piece is constructed by hand, and made to order
• Finished with an all-natural, eco-friendly Hardwax Oil
• 3-year structural warranty
• Size and leg configurations are customisable to suit your space
• Customisable up to a 1800mm diameter