The glass top recycled timber table. A contemporary use of classic recycled timbers.
Structurally striking glass and stone-topped tables have been making a serious comeback, here’s our take using recycled timber! Inspired by aeroplane propellers, the intricate joinery details are exposed by a round glass top. Perfect for light, airy spaces, or a showpiece in a classic setting. Seats 6 with a diameter of 1500mm.
A rectangular option is also available.
Each dining table is custom made to order. For quotes and pricing enquiries please provide the desired length and width, or the number of people you’d like to seat.
Proudly handcrafted here in Melbourne.
• Made from locally sourced, 100% recycled Australian hardwoods
• Each piece is constructed by hand, and made to order
• Finished with an all-natural, eco-friendly Hardwax Oil
• 3-year structural warranty
• Size and leg configurations are customisable to suit your space
• Customisable up to a 1800mm diameter