Meet The MC Hardwood table (Master of Ceremonies). A simple, streamline design flaunting elegance and understated class. It features a thickness of 40-60mm and tapered box legs. The MC Hardwood series is available from a mixture of hardwood timber salvaged from local timber yards and demolition sites. No two tables are the same.
Proudly handcrafted here in Melbourne.
• Made from locally sourced, 100% recycled Australian hardwoods
• Each piece is constructed by hand, and made to order
• Finished with an all natural, eco-friendly Hardwax Oil
• 3 year structural warranty
• Size and leg configurations are customisable to suit your space
• Thickness 40mm-70mm
Pictured with the Elementary chair. Please view this product for current colour options.
Read our guide on selecting the right sized dining table here
Each dining table is custom made to order. For quotes and pricing enquiries please provide the desired length and width, or the number of people you’d like to seat.