YARD FURNITURE – PRESTON
SHOWROOM ASSISTANT – CASUAL
START SEPT 2018
Yard Furniture is looking for a showroom assistant.
At Yard, we custom design and make furniture using locally sourced, fully recycled timber. Everything we create has a story and we are looking for a creative, passionate person to be responsible for our showroom in Preston and help us keep the ball rolling…
You will be heading the following tasks:
- Maintaining and styling the showroom.
- Style furnitures for photoshoots, take and edit photographies.
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Manage and update website.
- Act on behalf of the business as the primary point of contact.
- Answers phones, greets customers, schedules and coordinates appointments.
- General day to day administration.
To be successful in this role, you would have the skills and relevant experience required:
- Graphic Design skills are essential.
- Demonstrated skills in photography, interior styling and social media.
- Industry experience in floor sales, showroom, trade and account management will be seen as a plus.
- Possess great communication skills, with the ability to converse at all levels.
- The ability to work autonomously, but also as part of a team
- A love for dogs would be much appreciated as you will be working in the showroom with Lucille, a 12 years old black labrador.
- Able to work (wed-fri)
Please send your resume and cover letter through to email@example.com